The rising cost of energy is a challenge for the senior living marketplace. As many seniors struggle to afford the type of quality care they desire, assisted living facilities face the challenge to provide residents with a higher quality of life while keeping operating costs low.
Energy retrofits offer new efficient HVAC, energy controls, and lighting that can bring a 30% to 50% reduction in energy use and reducing operating costs by up to 15% to increase your net income. Reducing energy consumption and expense is critical for the health of both the environment and the financial growth of assisted living facilities. Benefits of deep energy retrofits include:
- Upgrading HVAC systems reduces air pollutants and improves air quality — particularly important for assisted living facilities where residents spend an average of 90% of their time indoors. (Source: Assisted Living Today)
- New high performance technologies allow assisted living facilities to improve care delivery, cut cost, and reduce overall pollution.
- Increasing net income increases property values by $3 to $30 per square foot. (Source: Carbon War Room)
- Helping facility owners address new regulatory requirements that call for enhanced levels of safety.
- Meeting increasing resident demands for sustainable environments and corporate social responsibility by enhancing the environment, health, and vitality of assisted living communities.
Seniors are in search of sustainable communities with an environment that improves their overall quality of life. A place where people are active and engaged in a clean and attractive environment. RENEW Energy Partners can help you implement energy programs, systems, and procedures that truly enhance your residents’ quality of life by promoting health and wellness, reducing energy consumption, and preventing waste — all while managing your costs.
We provide energy efficiency consulting and energy finance solutions to help you reduce costs, balance budgets, and ensure the stability of your senior community. We can help you select the most appropriate energy finance solution and project development option to reduce energy bills and improve quality care for residents, without the need for upfront capital. RENEW assists with:
- Managing and funding 100% of the project from start to finish including assessment, design, equipment, installation, and maintenance costs.
- A turnkey solution that enables you to realize immediate savings and make facility improvements without the need for upfront capital, and without adding debt to the balance sheet.
- Balancing the dynamics of the deep energy retrofit process with highly specialized management skills to find ways to control and reduce costs, without any reduction in your facility’s service or quality.
- Upgrading outdated energy systems to improve your building’s health & safety levels and enhance the value of your property.